Thursday, January 30, 2014

"Once a month on wed we had pancakes sometimes we'd have outings the driver would take us on and about the scenic route we sang road songs then we'd go to the place where the singing birds gathered and the ghosts came out and danced we'd have marshmellow roasts Esme my best friend hated them charred and gooey making silly faces before giving her portion to me and I would give her my graham crackers - which she crunched on splitting the trees with the shattering sounds why this made me laugh dear father I don't know but the crunch sound and my laughter and perhaps all that was around gave new meanings that I had no way to say to you then perhaps these are the things that were not meant to be spoken about until now when erased memories are revealed" LEIGHLA's LETTERS TO HER FATHER

Another language

No comments:

Post a Comment