Monday, March 10, 2014

The creation process is most strange To observe then mold those observations into something else that speaks up joy or sorrow

These two thousands years of becoming 
Can anybody really say? I saw a girl with this t shirt on and wow yeah that town put a story on me which makes no sense in reality 
Something Happened
Now I must gather the pieces 
Again I must gather the pieces 
I really don't know what happened
What is clear is that the pieces must 
Be collected reassembled 

These 2000's 
At first I thought it would be the times 
Of great prosperity 
And it has been for some 
But my road was from the tsunami spirits
An eye view that has brought forth 
Arghhhh WHAT IS THIS RAMBLING?

DEAR NEW YORK
THANK YOU FOR BESTOWING THE MIRACLE AND MYSTERIES OF REBIRTH ON ME 
In real time no I cannot say why it has
All been such an unusual journey
And those who really know who could 
Tell me...
No 
They cannot say because to say 
Iz an abomination 
So the rare the unusual bones have been shaken
Another mystery school revealed 

Let It heal

I love New York but how can even art express it?

No comments:

Post a Comment