Sunday, July 6, 2014

2009

FWD LETTER TO-MR. NELSON MANDELA

October 14, 2009 at 6:41pm
this not a solo rememory. this rememory very vast. this rememory not from one place. this rememory not from one culture. this rememory very vast. this rememory very very vast. COTTON N CANE WORKERS 4EVAH

DEAR Mr. Nelson Mandela-

Please grant me your wisest touch as I pray for the bones of so many so many souls whose stories now take the winds the rains the fires to new heights in claiming their arisen songs. I studied to be a writer yet this has become much vaster than words to make sentences to make stories.

Today I met another one of my wise godfathers. Now 2 I must find a way to bring up his song on film. So many come to me -yet I have not been able to do the one thing they've blessed me to do: turn their stories into our movies.

I have skywriting journals. Please if you can help me. I will trade these for the financing of our movies.

There were some who came chained shackled suffering erased of memories hundreds and hundreds of years-enduring enduring enduring -cotton n cane workers-once were mighty healers. Please help me restore their ways in our mythology.

Blessings
Keturah Harmony
713 252 1697

No comments:

Post a Comment