Tuesday, December 23, 2014

i recall going to a concert in Central Park and Danny Hoch a performance artist and actor did a poem that has this line "I TAKE YOUR SHIT AND SELL IT BACK2U" and the crowd was pissed HOW THIS WHITE MUTHAFUCKA GONNA STAND UP THERE AND SAY THAT SHIT? FUCK HIM/FUCKIN SLAVE MASTER TELLIN US WHAT HE DOIN FUCK U WHITE BOY GET OFF THE FUCKIN STAGE

then he did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exKjL0chNZM
and
i dunno why this begins my morning say
i guess its that haunting
thing
cause at the time i did not know the depth of that message as it pertains to my personal ongoing situation
with earthlings

i have done my best
with all of you
but yall
wanted to return to the slaveships
so with the help of everybody
from
STEVE JOBS and his UNTRUSTWORTHY TIME TRAVELING DEVICE CALLED THE
MAC COMPUTER
to my own OLD LADY MOTHER
who thru the pittance of a poor teacher's salry has managed to finance and feed an ungrateful planet of strange children and their idiot caretakers
to
ALL YALL OTHER DIFFERENT INDIFFERENT SPINELESS BOOTY BEAUTIFUL HAUNTED UP SAD HAPPY EVIL NICE WEAK STRONG FEMINIST MYSOGNIST JESUS LOVERS NECROMANCERS DEVIL WORSHIPERS NATURE ENTHUSISAST DEDICATED COWARDLY COURAGEOUS SEXY LUMPY DOG CAT BABOON SICK WELL ENGLISH NON ENGLISH TWITTER FACEBOOK NETFLIX TUMBLR HACKER EARTHLINGS
AND ALIENS

I have proven that time travel exist
now
since ya still aint gonna get me my already earned art moneys
LETS CONTINUE
WITH THE LIES


No comments:

Post a Comment