Saturday, April 25, 2015

YAM$ MAN SAY-come with it gurl say the everything RELATING to u and all this supanatural time traveling body jumping master alchemists THE ONE'S WHO NEVAH WAS A SLAVE SPIRIT CHANNELIERS WHO HATE TISHIE WHO JUST WANNA GET HER REALM BACK IN BALANCE WHOLE AND RESTORE THE WEALTH STOLEN go ahead read it -thats why that picture was taken it was taken just like that 4u to have woke up scan thru shit listen to JHENE and pulled up this picture put it together right now its all about this moment right now so say what u know- I SAY- well its intersting that the mom's husband is cut off -yeah MY DADDY HATES ME CAUSE HE THINKS I HELPED MOMMA KILL MY BROTHERS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW I DID THAT THEY KILLED PEOPLE AND WENT CRAZY I WAS THE GOOD GIRL I GOT 2DEGREES AND MARRIED THE MUSICAL GENIUS well we got a divorce but at the end of the day thats our own artists journey & i NEVER KILLED ANYBODY I HELP PEOPLE! SO I DONT KNOW WHY MY DADDY AND HIS PEOPLE HATE ME! Ahh its all so strange Mr. Yam$ Man wow your good with that but ok so fine my daddy is haunting and hating me *SHRUGG* maybe MR KWAME WILL MAKE A SONG HUH?


No comments:

Post a Comment