Friday, October 16, 2015

IN THIS DREAMTIME SAY I AM DOING A ONE ON ONE MASTER ALCHEMISTS WORKSHOP WITH SIR ALL ITSA COMPLICATED SITUATION BECAUSE IN REAL TIME NOBODY CAN SAY THE WHOLE TRUTH AND IF THEY DID THEIR IS SOMEBODY ELSE WHOSE GOTTA ONE UP THEM AND SAY ANOTHER WHOLE TRUTH AND THEN ANOTHER CHIMES IN AND ANOTHER UNTIL THE WHOLE TRUTH AINT NUTHIN BUT A CAR FULL OF OUTSIDERS RIDING AROUND IN AN AUTOMOBILE ON A DARK NIGHT LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW WONDERING WHEN THE WHOLE STIR UP WILL EVER GET TO THE MOVING ON TO A BLESSED LEVEL OF FUNCTIONING AND THATS WHEN BRENT RANDALL aka SIR ALL aka THE B. aka B. RENT aka R-ALL aka TSU's SUPRANATURAL STUDENT LIFE TIME TRAVELER so i say WELL THE FIRST PIC IS DEALING WITH THE BONE PAINTERS STORY u know in SWAMPTOWN they bring dog bones to the swamplands and they are painted with the beliefs stories and journeys of the futuristics and i say well you heard me read from that old spell casting haunted healers book of mine and so what did u think of that whole scene and how they all changed VIBRATIONS once the incantation was read and the secret hater gossip potion was poured and the doors were locked and the snarls were given and the green lights were shined and i wondered how I.E. marked me as his good stuff when i have never met him in real time and SIR ALL says to me- EVERYBODY THINKS YOU GOT IT TOO GOOD BEING A GODDESS BUT ITSA CHALLENGE BUT IM WITH YOU I MEAN AINT NOBODY ELSE GOT ME LIKE YOU DO SO HEY I LIKE THE BOOK I KNOW YOU WROTE IT A LONG TIME AGO AND ALL IT DID WAS STIR UP HATERS AND FOLKS WHO MADE A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF YOU BUT THE PART I HEARD LAST NIGHT I LIKED IT AND SO WHAT U GOT HATERS THATS LIFE RIGHT- 4GET THEM AND READ SOME MORE AND IF U GOT HATERS MAYBE ITS A TIME TO HATE JUST LIKE ITS A TIME TO PAINT DOG BONES


No comments:

Post a Comment