Monday, November 23, 2015

ONE OF UM SAY- gurl ok ok i am deeply committed to communications ok which is why i work now i got ya momma ok thats me 4real imma keep a job income flow i may do some side work but a company connect thats just me nails hair clean fresh imma body beautiful chick ok thats my personal but gurl im layered im intelligent and im smart cause itsa difference and I'm both of um ok which is wisdom mmhuh so ok i got who all you are ok MORTICIA from the Addams family and I LOVE LUCY thats all ya composer time traveling shape shifting 1st husband was about ok i got that and i got all the haunted family story stuff ok i got that which is all interesting and yeah cool ok BUT THE MONEY i mean how you gonna get to my big money connect is that story about that VOLDEMORT NIGGAH WHO TURNED YOU INTO HARRY POTTER! gurl thats the story the people who when i say write a big check they do that shit thats the story we wanna know yo version on that WHAT THA FUCK HAPPENED IN NEW YORK ON THAT TIP?

No comments:

Post a Comment