Sunday, August 20, 2017

in this dreamtime say after a wash off from the wailing waters of sirens of the forgotten seas and prayers bestowed by the Aztec moon gooddess - even clearer now the Shaman Mexican hoodoo Hainttown Apothocary Worker comes thru saying - THEY SENT YOU TO ME BUT I CANT WORK WITH U YOU BELONG TO SOMEBODY IN NEW YORK- I SAY YEAH BUT IF IT WERE ON STRENGTH AND LOVE AND BLESSINGS I WOULD BE THERE SO HERE WE ARE HE SAYS THEN I WILL DO WHAT EYE CAN THANK YOU FOR WASHING OFF EYE KNOW U ARE WORKING THE STORY SPIRITS ABSORBING THINGS FOR A FEW DAYS BEFORE WASHING BUT THE DAY I SAW U U ALREADY HAD TOO MANY EYE SAY YEAH AND THEN THE HOMESTEAD DOG IS RADARED- HE SAYS SAY NO MORE WE DONT TALK ABOUT HIM AT ALL I SAY OK- HE SAYS COME TO THE STORE AGAIN


https://www.cbsnews.com/news/uss-john-s-mccain-collides-merchant-ship/

IF THIS IS A REAL TRUE EVENT REGARDING THE SHIP- BECAUSE THE ONLY THING MOSTLY TRUE IS THE WEATHER- MOSTLY- THEN BLESSINGS HEALING PRAYERS AND DEAR AUNT TENTHIA CAN U PLEASE GET ME MY ART MONEY INSTEAD OF HAUNTING SHIT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment