Saturday, March 28, 2015

ONE OF IM SAY Mmhuh chile I know whatcha mean that PHOTO GOT BIT BY YO SHAMAN BRUSH ain't that's the way u call it? U know that picture U SENT THE DEMON EATER and the whole SHUTDOWN CREW MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE BRIGADE HAINTTOWN HACKERS JESUS DEVILS put up on the scene route score board Mmhuh chile yeah gurl I got it now I know what u b sayin now I get how u talk BUT I AINT GOT 6.3 MILLION DOLLARS 2buy your RED CLAY BLACK ANT MOUND DARKMATTER DARKENERGY GODDESSMOTHER CREATIION MASTER ALCHEMIST NAIL

ONE OF IM SAY Mmhuh chile I know whatcha mean that PHOTO GOT BIT BY YO SHAMAN BRUSH ain't that's the way u call it? U know that picture U SENT THE DEMON EATER and the whole SHUTDOWN CREW MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE BRIGADE HAINTTOWN HACKERS JESUS DEVILS put up on the scene route score board Mmhuh chile yeah gurl I got it now I know what u b sayin now I get how u talk BUT I AINT GOT 6.3 MILLION DOLLARS 2buy your RED CLAY BLACK ANT MOUND DARKMATTER DARKENERGY GODDESSMOTHER CREATIION MASTER ALCHEMIST NAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment