Wednesday, August 28, 2013

ONE OF UM SAY- give um the story child this belongs in your keep child I SAY-ahh look they already know THEM SAY- ahh u not share the say put the heavy burden on full I SAY- i give it to kwame he make music THEM SAY- why u think u not heard well on planet earth? I SAY-well today when the drivers goin to and comin back from the darkmatter apothecary were so nice to me in that deep way momma say umph black folks show messed up they can't sea her and when i asked her what she just said she said i ain't say nuthin what'dya hear THEM SAY- its not just his music child its your touch I SAY-PORTAL? THEM SAY- yes child yes #Darkmatter #darkenergy


Sarah Harper (third from r.), Christopher Lane's girlfriend, holds his niece Amelia while his sister Erin (l.) looks on as they prepare to release balloons during the Chris Lane Memorial Game at the Essendon Baseball Club in Melbourne, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment