Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ONE OF UM SAY- it was fire at the bottom water at the top and everywhere around us gunners and holymen fightin over skin colors wooden statues ridin bicycles with flower baskets ME? WHAT WAS I DOING? I WAS SCARED UNTIL I SAID FUCK BEING SCARED I MIGHT NOT GO 2 THE MOVIES ALL THE TIME LIKE U DO BUT I GOT NETFLIX!

The underwater cemetery where you can literally sleep with the fishes

The Neptune Memorial Reef off the coast of Florida is the perfect final resting place if you fancy family visits to come by boat, snorkel or scuba tank
The Neptune Society's underwater reef.
The Neptune Society's underwater reef.

 

Birmingham jail letter paved way to March on Washington

Written from a jail cell, Letter From Birmingham Jail created the moral blueprint for the civil rights movement.
Topics:
Civil Rights
MLK 'I have a dream'
U.S.
MLK arrested
The Rev. Ralph Abernathy, left, and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., right, are taken by a policeman after they led demonstrators into the business section of Birmingham, Ala., on April 12, 1963
A pretty start to the day... I have another bicycle on Instagram... @vickiarcher it's cute too...
Good Morning


An amazing Songaye sculpture I got in an estate auction. .way lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment