Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Yeah I still visit old tumblr cause I got a whole TeenTitanishMONSTERISH Shaman SUPANATURAL Alchemist Visionary Familiars I'm stillworking with

And so they ask me what I say to this
I say
That as an absolute is tricky cause it might start off him being more in love 
Then it just changes
WAITING TO EXHALE comes to mind 
I'd say
Marry in love Yes but if you can manage to meet the love who U both have tapped into each other's mythical reality
That's the one
Cause no matter how it turns out
You still got all those
Married shows that helped connect yall as eternal Soulmates 
THANK YOU GODPARENTS 
LUCY AND RICKEY RICARDO
I love Lucy 
And
Morticia and Gomez Adams
Adams Family 
&
Uncle J and Aunt Mary
cause eventhou
my marriage didnt work out in real time as planned
it worked out
in some whole new way that i could have never imagined alone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment