Saturday, May 30, 2015

ONE OF UM SAY- as an actor the role has to have layers and textures and go beyond what is possible in real time- well thats what i am looking for in the stories i choose now Do you have the guts to write something that is so compelling that i have no choice to be in it because it haunts me and i know within my psyche their exists such a being who roars and vents a primal scream like no other? If you got that gem then yes Mrs Tishie I will act in your art as far as buying your 6.8 million dollar nail in real time as a real person I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY AND I WAS NEVER A TIME TRAVELING PLANTATION OWNER WHEN SLAVERY WAS LAW IF ANYTHING I WAS A DIRT POOR OVERSEER WHO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SLAVES AND DRANK AND SWEATED IN THAT HOT FUCKIN SUN CURSING GOD FOR MY EXISTANCE AND BEING THANKFUL THAT I WOULD NEVER BE REMEMBERED



No comments:

Post a Comment