Friday, May 1, 2015

U know Doctor Gray this is a bit unorthodox but i guess i do need somebody whose in the everywhere and can relate to my strange situation so b4 i get to some other stuff this article about Green eggs and ham caught my attention because it still is one of my favorte stories but anyway i guess i need u to help me understand the humans who devalued me to the point of killing u and now can publicize remaking this green eggs and ham into an "EXPENSIVE" movie and this Delhi Safari well u know i really liked that one and the other thing is why wont HAINTTOWN QUIT-MAN? i mean what do these people want? i got it they cant buy my 6.8 million dollar nail but they cant stop putting on the show? and so yeah if i dont belong on this planet anymore then why am i still here?



No comments:

Post a Comment