Saturday, September 26, 2015

HAUNTED PRINCESS TWIN GIRL SAYS 2ME IN THE DREAMTIME SAY- Mrs. Tishie im sorry your pretty girl self and all of your blessed friends abandoned you because of me and that even when still when ALL FROM THE MASTER ALCHEMISTS PLANTATION AND AQUATIC VISIONARY FOLKS gathered at the MUSEum to stare at u NOBODY finally got honest and stopped lying and just gave you your 20 million dollars already earned art muse moneys so we could tell this SWAMPTOWN MYSTERY GLORY STORY as art and not in the haunted ways I suppose it is all my fault that whatever the wrongs of the world are while i watch my twin healer blessed sissie enjoy being the PRESIDENTS BABY GIRL

I SAY TO HER- thank you for finally revealing yourself i suppose those twins best friends of hers did the work so what is your name?
HER SAY- i had another name but now i am  XOninth and my swamptown story connects all the waters all the oceans all the rivers all the floods and all the streams and all the wailing tears of those who mourn the blessed ones all of that despair is connected to me because when i drowned i had been gifted with the laws that would have wiped out 300 years of slavery making it not only unlawful for the Africans who traveled the middle passage but a sin against nature


No comments:

Post a Comment