Friday, December 11, 2015

NOTES 1. bonemen a whole bunch of um dreamtime say U GOTTA WRITE IT FIRST YEAH WE FOLLOW U AROUND AND HAVE AT TIME LEFT U TO FEND FOR YOURSELF WHEN DANGER WAS ALL AROUND BUT HERE IS THE MAIN POINT WE HAVE AWAKENED TO THE KNOWING THAT SLAVE TIMES DID HAVE SOME TIME TRAVELING SUPRANATURAL DOORS THAT GOT OPENED AND THEN WERE ERASED HEY GAL THATS A WHOLE LOT TO CONSIDER YA KNOW 2. Lawyer Owner of the Enchanted Store DREAMTIME SAY- my prosperity is based on a Christian doctorine however i am a businessman and i support all faiths and religions and artists ok- and because you knew i was the owner of the store i hafta say you really have aroused my wonder i mean i had heard of you but only in the shadow side of journeying now i know who you really are- you have something vital necessary and important that you are doing- listen i dont do this normally i mean you do need my help i guess you have already keyed in on who the ones that work here really are i mean in your mythical reality i admit they can be very selective and you seem to have brought about a great fuss and that rarely happens which is why i was summoned I SAY so enter the great wizard HE LAUGHS AND SAYS well if you want to say it like that but like i said i am a Christian by faith-tell me what gave it away that i am the owner the way i am dressed does not give a clue how did you know? I SAY- my uncle jay uncle earl and uncle b were successful christian businessmen i dunno but its all so crazy ya know that at this point its still this muckity muck...

3. DEAR LOVE COUPLE I SAW AT THE TACO SHOP I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU AND I HOPE I SEE YALL AGAIN CAUSE WHEN YALL WERE THERE I HAD A FLOW AND THEN I SAT THERE JUST KINDA YA KNOW DREAMTIME LISTENING TO YOUR CHILDREN AND ME TELLING THEM HOW THEY WERE BORN FROM PURE LOVE AND THEN I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING TO YALL BUT THEN I COULDNT BECAUSE KWAME SAID I WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO OBSERVE AND NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS JUST VIBE AND WRITE SO THATS WHAT I DID ANYWAY I HOPE I SEE YALL AGAIN BECAUSE THE WORLD DOES NEED MORE LOVE STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment