Monday, December 28, 2015

the writer writes to say a say in the ways never said before: 1. bartender dreamtime say: I DONT LIKE THAT OTHER GUY I LIKE YOU i say IM ALWAYS ME he say YEAH BUT SOMETIMES HE FOLLOWS YOU AROUND and thats why when u go someplace just remember to wash your hands first go to the bathroom he cant follow you in the bathroom I SAY huh? HE SAY- yeah im tellin u that guy he follows u around sometimes u cant get rid of him i know he's your bodyguard or something but if u go to the bathroom and wash then he goes away ok I SAY ok HE SAY its ok everybody doesnt understand but im Mexican we know about these things 2. from one plant 3 different species formed and i ask myself how could this be and then myself answered are you born from the same mother and father as your brothers but are different from them? and that is true 3. WELL I SAT AND OBSERVED THE WATER SCULPTURE BECAUSE THAT WAS WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO IT IS WRITTEN IN THE MAYAN CODICES SOMEWHERE IT IS ALREADY WRITTEN AND SO THERE I WAS AT THE PRESCRIBED TIME WATCHING THE WATER AND THEY ALL DID COME BRINGING THE ONES WHO ALSO READ TIME THRU THE FLOW OF WATER AND WHEN I WALKED AROUND THE SCULPTURED WATER GARDEN THE SOUND OF THE FLOW WAS NOT TO BE HEARD AND THEN THERE WAS READING ON WHAT IT WAS IT WAS A CLOCK AND THEN I WENT INSIDE AND THERE I PICKED UP A BOOK ON MAYAN CULTURE AND THERE IT WAS AGAIN THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIPPED TIME AND THEN I REMEMBERED THAT THERE WERE SOME WHO STOOD AS GUARDIANS OF THIS AND IN THE DREAMTIME SAY ASKED ME TO READ THE SCUPLTURED WATER INSCRIPTION REGARDING THE TIME DISK AND WHEN I DID THEY DISAPPEARED AND IT IS SO AND SO WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN TO BE ALSO A DESCENDANT OF THE PEOPLE WHO HONORED TIME IN THE AMAZING WAYS? AND IN THIS WAY YEAH OF COURSE I SEA THE WORLD IN MY OWN PERSONAL MYTHICAL WAY IN TERMS OF TIME AND HOW THE EARTH STIRS THE FORCES OF NATURE UP TO STORM BECAUSE MY LIFE IS IN NEW YORK AND I AM NOT THERE BUT TO GET THERE I NEED MY ALREADY EARNED MONEY I NEED MY ART BOUGHT I WATCHED THE NEWS AND SAW SUCH STRANGE DEVASTATION AND I KEPT ASKING MYSELF- IT IS ENERGY WHY COULD NOT THE SAME ENERGY BE USED TO BUY MY ART? I DONT UNDERSTAND AND THE ONLY ANSWER THAT CAME THRU WAS: earthlings prefer the rage and storms and destruction more than anything your art is about from you AND THIS IS TRUE BECAUSE IT IS SO BUT STILL IT DOES NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO ME 5. i will now have some chocolate and take a bath and figure out what else the people who worshipped time have to say about it all

No comments:

Post a Comment