Monday, November 18, 2013

so I SAID2myself or my other selves- if the children's musical happiest soul has2apprentice under satan then reconvert all that crazy evil shit back into the magical place where all are honored well then ok fine by me i mean ya know that part makes sense enuf BUT THAT TORNADO ISHNESS ALONG WITH THAT CAME OUTTA THE NOTHING PLACE PHILIPPINO TIGWA RIVER SPIRIT JUMP UP IS SOME OF THAT OTHER SHIT! Would u not agree Mr. President?

dear mr. american president obama my name is seriyah breadly and i am 13 years old my godmother say our haunted-healer stories but earth folks interpret them different and this is what is causing some major disturbances in the world. OK i think my godmother tishie is cool and other people who dont believe or hate her are stupid ugly mean and evil- what do u say?
yours in the spirit blessing way
Seriyah

No comments:

Post a Comment