Monday, November 18, 2013

WELL ITSA BOUT MUTHAFUCKIN TIME excuse my french BUT OK FINE CLEARLY THIS PLANET HAS LOST ITS MIND ok fine BUT COME ON YALL ...come on yall how many ways iz this 2b made wrong b4 the supanatural visionries come forth & say ENUF ALREADY! what else must occur DEAR KEEPERS OF THE ETERNAL FLAME OF TRUTH JUSTICE AND BEAUTY what else must occur b4 my say is heard very well? #SandytownLore #TishBenson #SCENICVILLE4EVAH

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Angelie Jolie Brad Pitt and Maddox J-P
my name is Seriya and i help reinterpret my godmother tishie cause sometimes she don't know what to say or how to say and so it comes out kinda scary or creepy sometimes but i have a purpose! and it is to help re-interpret my aunt tishie so what she really means is that if you all could help her with this story she has been trying to tell then the world might in fact be a better place! I believe because even thou she doesnt seem to have a lot of friends she has somehow captured the imagination of kids my age and that is saying a whole lot. So if u can help her tell this story she has been trying to tell since before i was born 13 years ago yes i do believe the world will be a better place.
Thank You
Seriyah Breadly
Scenicville to Sandytown Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment