Monday, June 15, 2015

BABY OLIVIA SAY TO ME IN THE REALM WHERE PAST PRESENT FUTURE ARE ONE- my parents are cool huh- yeah itsa bunch of time travelers but i picked them because i know my friends are going to need some body else to listen to them I SAY TO HER- whats this all about Olivia? i mean is this the only way our supranatural glory story could be told? SHE SAY- I dunno Tishie maybe fifteen years ago the world was not ready and maybe now the world is still not ready but enough are and my great grandchildren/parents know I SAY so why didnt nobody come in and buy the nail right then Olivia? right when I read it to them why didnt someobody come in right then and we just do this? SHE SAY- can you write one more love poem tishie? I SAY- when i sale the nail maybe that spirit will return

No comments:

Post a Comment