Tuesday, June 30, 2015

THE LOVING COUPLE CARRYING THE TRIPPLE EYED VISIONARY SPLENDID COLORS MASTER ALCHEMISTS WALK COME WAKING ME UP SAYING- hey lady we believe u we still wanna know however u say it DONT LISTEN 2HATERS WE KNOW THEY ONLY EXIST TO MAKE US STRONGER IN FAITH HEALING so say it however it come to you LADY TIGER we know who u iz I SAY- im LADY TIGER? dem say- MMHUH U LADY TIGER i say BUT I ONLY TOOK 2 CLASSES AT TSU dem say- U STILL AN ALUMNI AND U LEGACY YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND ALL HER 3 DAUGHTERS ALL GOT DEGREES AND YOU HELPED YOUR COUSIN GET BACK TO TEXAS AND SHE GOT HER DEGREE i say- YAY YALL KNOW ALLA THAT? I LIKE U SO WHEN YALL GETTING MARRIED AND HAVE A BABY THEN I CAN TELL THE BABY THE GLORY STORIES I DONT KNOW IF THEIR SUITABLE FOR ADULTS dem say- its alright Tiger Lady u can say it anyway u want to to us we've been trained to know how to interprret to the blessed greatness I SAY well like that plane just crashed Indonesia is a splendid bones portal i dont know all of it but it was a safe haven when slavery was law but everything is so confusing because whatever force of nature that allowed that HERCULES PLANE to go down is the same force that can get me my already earned 20 million dollars art moneys and i dont know why they prefer the HAUNTINGS rather than the HEALINGS



No comments:

Post a Comment