Friday, July 17, 2015

in my Overactive Imagination STEPHAN CURRY SAY- i get it this whole darkmatter darkenergy 3 realms past present future the battered being recycled by the youth time traveling alchemists aliens all of it i get it this is the kinda stuff i do actually care about and i got 2 daughters who are the inheritors of warrior energy i know that and i get that you need to be paid and your work respected i get that AND BEFORE THERE IS MORE OF THIS WAY HE IS UNDERSTANDING AND THEN THE BUT AND SAYING HOW NOBODY I ONCE KNEW IS SUPPORTIVE OF MY WORK OR THAT ITS SOME WHO DOWN RIGHT HATE ME I JUST SAY TO THE CURRY CREW- it really will all make sense when i sell my 6.8 million dollar nail and if u need a go between then let me know i still have a few folks who are supportive of my work just please lets do this maybe these Black Irish magical kindreds can finally have their say too!


No comments:

Post a Comment