Thursday, July 23, 2015

Tag line - A professor who teaches English encounters a group of students experiencing supraNatural Conscienceness and must shed her normal cloak to help them MAINTAIN

So ok ladies 
Jada I guess this the script PAC's crew want U to do
Michelle i hear u being the professor's ally like U saying - "I've had a few students that got some other worldly strangeness but I am not gonna focus my attention on them its best to do what u are here to do SONYA teach English "
 
But I dunno who would do your role and I also don't know HOW TO MAKE IT A MOVIE SCRIPT
I just hear spirits sayin stuff
And
After yesterday 
I dunno I mean 
Instead of somebody buying my
Nail
THE CASHIER TURNS INTO 
LADAY KAFKA SAYING "HEY GAL MAKING PRETTY PICTURES I NEED THE RECIEPT BACK SO I CAN MAKE SPIDER WEB STEW AND SERVE IT UP TO THEM PEOPLE ON THIS WALL SO THEY WONT START WALKING IN THESE CHILDRENS DREAMS LIKE HAUNTED NIGHTMARES"



No comments:

Post a Comment