Monday, July 6, 2015

THE ONE WALKIN' THEM DOGS SAY- hey gal u sea there dontcha I SAY- huh? HE SAY- u read heirglyphs that head wrap aint just come undone by itself without me having a say in this story of yours u read the pictures u know that niggah supposed to be composing some music prefers hangin out with his momma doing the politickin and suit wearing rather than make the music for the ballet or the hoodoo show or whatevah u callin it I SAY- hey dont be gettin in my business when u dont know everythang HIM SAY- I know that niggah aint done the music and u know his momma dont care nothin bout what chu figured out cause she think u crazy as bat shit I SAY- u know what im not listenin to u no mo' so u just go away HIM SAY- u want some good music done u better get on some this country dick I SAY- aww u way outta line and im not listenin to u and u can tell ANY OF YALL HAINTTOWN CRAYAZZ FOLKS TO QUIT PUTTIN ON THE STOOPID SHOW AND GET ME MY 20 MILLION DOLLAR ART MONEYS BUY MY 6.8 MILLION DOLLAR NAIL OR LEAVE ME THA FUCK ALONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment