Tuesday, September 1, 2015

ONE OF UM SAY- Mrs Tishie when will earthlings stop converting your energy into tsunamies and pay you your worth? I SAY- call me CADENCE and let the nuances of songs be a freedom say for cowards who cant say my name and steal my good shit but none of that has anything to do with what's posted focus and say a say on these images newly arrived THEY SAY- Cadence so we cant call u Mrs Tishie anymore? I SAY- it is great wisdom when we choose a different name to be respected and called that name when the time arrives and you choose another name i will call u that THEY SAY- ok Cadence but we dont know exactly what those images are dealing with only that they have not brought you your already earned art muse money nor nobody to buy your 6.8 million dollar nail




No comments:

Post a Comment