Wednesday, January 21, 2015

moondate note now- PLEASE LET IT BE NOW BUY MY NAILS

i go 2the living they send me to the dead i go to the dead they send me back to the living then the living sends me to the dead gone biggest- SKYWRITING IN ANCIENT FUTURISTIC WAILING SMOKE TO DON PYLE- Dear Mr. Pyle WELCOME2SANDYTOWN NOW WHADYA WANNA DO?/well I think the most important thing on the planet right now is to find the right organization to buy your nails and help you to communicate effictively with the human species/ya know Don i have had others say they were going to do this u dont have to say it if ur not really gonna do it/hey i had 20 great years of living on planet earth just wiped out because of nobody hearing you well What you are working on is the most important event on earth as far as im concerned and i dont understand why so much of your wealth went to people who continue to hate you and profit from your worth/yeah Don i dont get that either/I want you to get your money for your nails  today Tishie/me 2 Don me 2 thank you #SandytownLore


No comments:

Post a Comment