Friday, September 20, 2013

hey sissy so when we went to the beautyshop yesterday or the day b4 whenever it was & we walk in & somebody yell out to the cash register lady HEY SUCH N SUCH U GOT CHANGE FOR A TEN? and the other lady got all THEATRICAL WITH THE RESPONSE which kinda almost took me into the supanatural realm but i said 2my other self hold on off & speak about it later so here we are and so yeah chile here she go NAW I AINT GOT NO CHANGE FOR A TEN NO CHANGE FOR A TEN and she said it about 40 billion times anyway chile i had to tell ya just in case u know #TROUBLE jumps up crazy AND YEAH SISSY I ALWAYS SAID YOUR WEIGHT DONT DEFINE YOU I MEAN EITHER WAY U GOT YOUR PRETTY SMILE AND U HAPPY ITS ME GOT THESE HAUNTED FOLKS I GOTTA BUILD SANDYTOWN FOR PRAY 4ME SISSY PRAY 4ME MUCH LOVE TISHIE

SIGN UP TODAY! IT'S FREE ...
#morningmotivation Shes Back!! Down 110lbs since 1/20/2012!! And yes she did he'd #30daycc baseline assessment this am..9minMile/12pushups/20burpees..... #hardworkpaysoff #nodayzoff

No comments:

Post a Comment