Saturday, September 14, 2013

MOONDATE NOTE NOW- another of the enchanted haunted healer mysteries JUMPS ABOARD I tell her the only thing i can do is place your spirit in the realm that brings u complete peace purpose and finality on this mission to earth SANDYTOWN OH SANDYTOWN she say in the say way I AM OF THE 9-11 MYSTERIES i say ok yeah right that's your generation yeah the earth opened up crazy then huh so is that what u want in Sandytown a 9-11 MYSTERY THINK TANK SPACE? she say WE ARE 1 GODMOTHER i say child i don't know nothing she says you know why i jumped i say no i don't I DON'T KNOW NOTHIN she says - my name is RAS i say then go2newark and dance with the ailey kids I HAVE NO IDEA OTHER THAN THAT CAUSE EVENTHOUGH THE FRANKLIN FURNANCE MERMAID LADY HAS PLACED THE WORK IN THE 100 YEAR TIME TRAVELING VAULT OUR DEAR FIRST EARTH ANCESTOR PORTAL SEEMS TO SEA EYE2EYE WITH THE TSUNAMI MAKERS AND SANDYTOWN IS ALL I CAN DO4U WITCHLADY BURNED AT THE STAKE IN THE 1600'S JUMPED OFF A CLIFF IN THE 1800'S AFTER BEING CHASED BY FUTURE GHOSTS FOR MONTHS I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WHATS REALLY GOIN ON ON PLANET EARTH CAUSE IF I DID WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION ON DESPAIR! #DARKMATTER

Tragedy: Rebecca Ann Sedwick suffered terrible online bullying at the hands of a small group of girls even after she left her Florida Elementary School
Tragedy: Rebecca Ann Sedwick suffered terrible online bullying at the hands of a small group of girls even after she left her Florida Elementary School

No comments:

Post a Comment