Tuesday, September 24, 2013

SKYWRITING IN MUSICAL NOTES AND GRAPE JELLY TO GODFATHER MILES DAVIS- dear godfather md eventhough i don't really believe what they say on the news cept when it comes to "natural" weather disasters-emphasis on natural - u know i do my work from the all & so on that note since u opened a haunted healers door in NAIROBI why can't u convert that energy 2my already earned art moneys on this side of the fence now godfather? u know i got this PORTAL'S SHOW2DO & U KNOW WHAT I REALLY NEED 2 MAKE IT RIGHTEOUS . I know when i leave planet earth ONWARD2SANDYTOWN but while i'm here and the FRANKLIN FURNANCE MERMAID LADY has figured out how 2gather her merfolk up & document our stuff for the next 100 years OUT OF RESPECT 4 THAT GLORY STORY PLEASE COME FORTH NOW WITH MY ALREADY EARNED COTTON CANE COFFEE CASH WORKERS ART MONEYS IN THE BLESSED WAY NOW PLEASE LOVE U MUCH TISHIE THE DAUGHTA


  • September 20 at 10:38pm
    my gemini godfather I SAY godfather MD were u CALIBAN'S DADDY? he say WHAT THA FUCK U THINK? i say -YUP I THINK SO he say THEN WHY THA FUCK YA ASK ME- & WHAT THA FUCK U DOIN BOUT THAT SHOW? i say-THAT'S A JAZZ STIR UP HOWEVAH YALL DO IT he say YEAH WELL THEN I'LL SEA BOUT IT i say VERY SWEETLY- thank you godfather md love u — 






"I know what I've done for music, but don't call me a legend. Just call me Miles Davis." - Miles Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment