Saturday, September 21, 2013

IN REAL TIME...IN SUPANATURAL UNDERCOVER FANTASTICAL VISIONS THIS CODED ROOTWORKER TALK 4- gurrrl lil bit might not be just ten yet but chile them spirits that light up her musical persuasions do prophecy work & ooo chile that same town u think u there being the dutiful daughta chile they already put a noose around u & got u labeled 4the gaschambers I SAY whut u say? HER SAY- mmmhuh chile u think u an artist doin your work minding your business gurl they got all kinda evil eyes on u NO NETFLIX2SAVE U chile they done stirred up the devil boy 2 dump u in the river of sins U KNOW THE BAYOU mmmhuh chile U KNOW U DISCOVERING NEW GALAXIES BUT GURRL THEY GOT U FIT 4THE GARBAGE BAG WHO DID NOTHING & I KNOW WHO U IZ SISSY AND ALL THE GOOD WORKS U DONE i say - SO WHAT SHOULD I DO GURL her say- I DUNNO CHILE BUT IF U NEED ME TO WEAR A SANDYTOWN T-SHIRT OR SOME PORTAL GLITTER OR SOME SHIT LONG AS ITS PRETTY I GOT CHU GURL i say OK SISSY THANK YOU


When your (almost) 10 year old selects "Another One Bites The Dust" from her playlist (never your own) and says, "Oh yeah I NEED this!"...

No comments:

Post a Comment