Thursday, August 20, 2015

In this ODD DREAMT OF JOURNEY HE SAYS 2ME- well for some strange reason this malady was the only way I could come to you it seems like the WRETCHED EARTH has claimed this say of yours and if you are who you are and add me to this miracle workers realm then I have no choice but to say your name TISH BENSON and to be of full support in this cottonworkers swamplands supraNatural black college DARKMATTER Darkenergy Hoodoo art film master alchemists research homestead and whatever else you have stirred up to glory because Leticia REBEKAH Benson you have captured the full attention and imagination of planet earth's most brilliant minds and after all that you've endured to get my BLESSING EAR answer me this and you shall finally have all the finances and resources that you need to do your EARTHWORLD WORK the way you've always wanted WHO DO YOU STILL LOVE? and I say2him: SIR THAT QUESTION IS ANSWERED IN THE MIRROR SAY ALL THE TIME BUT IF YOU WANT TO HAVE IT SPOKEN IN YOUR BLESSING EAR WHEN I GET MY MONEY AND SUPPORT TO DO MY WORK I WILL WHISPER AGAIN THE ANSWER REGARDING LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment