Friday, August 21, 2015

This in the dream time deep imagination say She has been given the blessed mothers say comes thru bringing the full shinning wild splendid children saying- mmhuh well you know my gift is raising these kids now my oldest she got the warrior wisdom I've done my best to keep her pretty girl spirit enact so now it's up to her I use to worry bout my son being in a houseful of sugar and spices girls but he alright his balance of knowing who he is is strong and my oldest one here she my strength on that So yeah gurl I am the blessings ambassador for these next visionary kindreds coming thru and they really like you Tishie so just know we sending prayers and love and blessings to everything you been working on so that it comes thru successful now mmmhuh we giving you our blessings cause we know and I know you've blessed my children




No comments:

Post a Comment