Friday, August 7, 2015

MOONDATE NOTES NOW-

1. Hey SMITHWORKS PRODUCTION- i wake up in the morning and my first morning thought is SO HAVE YOU COMPOSED JADA's MONOLOGUE FOR THE PROFESSOR SONYA CHARACTER IN THE STORY? and i say wow this is my realness and i go forward with my rituals...

2. Today i have the red tied with the multicolored blue and white head wrap on

3. there are a lot of mysteries that want me to unravel them? i guess

4. Yesterday i saw a man with his healing crew he was in a wheelchair and his legs had been amputated to the knees and thou i know supranaturally they belong in the glorystory movie in real time i just dont know???? why???? a WHOLE LOTTA lotta stuff...i cant even explain it like i know there are all these scripts and skits being conducted HELLO WALGREENS/HOODOO HAINTTOWN APOTHACARY on my behalf but i cant get my already earned art moneys nor somebody who has made a whole lotta money offa me to buy my 6.8 million dollar nail so i can do the research homestead its just weird so then i say ok if my balancing to the crazies is now all for the college movie then what place does all this same o samo absurdity fit? i dunno

5. WHILE AT THE BANK THE TELLER ASKED ME FROM WHICH DOLLAR AMOUNT DID I WANT THE 2ROLLS OF QUARTERS TO COME FROM? AND I SAID FROM THE FIVE DOLLARS WHEN I GO TO THE BANK NEXT I WILL SEA WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET  2ROLLS OF QUARTERS FROM TWO 10$BILLS AND THEN I WILL SEA WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET 2ROLLS OF QUARTERS FROM A 20$

No comments:

Post a Comment