Sunday, August 9, 2015

Well Godfather DOCTOR LSMITH i mean i get it kinda but why my family and audience always gotta be DEAD? WHY COULDNT SOMEBODY FROM THE LIVING SMITHWORKS HAVE COME THRU YESTERDAY???? WHY I ALWAYS GOT FOLKS STILL RIDIN THE HAUNTED SHIPS???WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODFATHER WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY CANT I GET MY ALREADY EARNED ART MONEYS OR AT LEAST SOMEBODY WHO MADE BILLIONS OFFA ME BUY MY 6.8 MILLION DOLLAR NAIL WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY THIS WAY ITSA DUMB GODFATHER ITS DUMB- him say-i didnt really like earth that much and i hate white foks mmhuh i know all about the merfolks and all time traveling and all that mess you talkin bout but do you know the kind of bullshit i had to go thru just vote on that idiot fuckin planet? I SAY TO HIM- but godfather we gotta get better dont we? thats why we gotta black presdient HIM SAY- and in his 8 year tenure did u get ya money has anything of the blessings that you've worked for come thru? I SAY- so you summoned the wild bunch conjurers yesterday? HIM SAY-the living who took your good shit and got happier and blessed offa you dont give a fuck about you so yeah i summoned the worst mmhuh I SAY oh godfather i dunno what to do with none of yall and its too late for me to be normal i thought about it all day like you said its way too late for me to be normal HIM SAY- yeah i hated earth myself

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/09/eight-killed-houston-suburb/31366827/

No comments:

Post a Comment