Saturday, August 8, 2015

No i dont really get the SMITH's as actors more like SHAMANS WHO've harnessed the mysteries of youth and beauty and acting is the way that on earth the elixir is shared ANYWAY OK YEAH REGARDING THE COLLEGE MOVIE YOU AND YOUR MOM INITIALLY CHANNELED TO ME AND NOW YOUR DAD AND YOUR BROTHER AND FOREST WHITIKER ARE SAYING STUFF BUT IM NOT WRITING IT UNTIL I SELL THE NAIL BUT THIS I GOTTA TELL U AND I HOPE I DONT FORGET WHAT I HEAR THEIR SAYING BUT YOUR CHARACTER WILLOW -SHE SO FAR HAS 4 ROLES I PULLED UP ORPHAN BLACK BUT SHE'S NOT A CLONE SHE JUST HAS FAMILAIRS BUT I POSTED ORPHAN BLACK BECAUSE TATIANA M. NAILS THE ABILITY TO SHAPESHIFT I REALLY LIKE THAT SHOW -anyway ok so far one is the president's of the schools daughter who is anime harry potter fan going thru a trance music phase the first movie and another role is Professor Sonya's daughter who in the first movie is in a coma and we deal with flashbacks and the other one is one of the art spirits from the art student who draws and they come alive #SMITHWORKSPRODUCTIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment