Friday, August 28, 2015

YOUNG PRAYER WARRIOR FROM OLD TIMEZ SAY- Blessings Heavenly Father God I am grateful for this Life of abundant miracles you have gifted me with to the point that watching cartoon crackers degrade my culture I still glorify your name God and sing the praises of JESUS CHRIST your only son who will forgive them their sins and you will forgive me mine so do know that with every breath in me I hate racist ass WHITEFOLKS who mock black culture and kill black people and I am at peace with my hatred of racist crackers and in my desire to wipe them and their hater ways off THE EARTH my love to you Sweet JESUS knowing all they are showing is that they are the ones who nailed you to the cross and yelled CRUCIFY CRUCIFY knowing with every messed up thing they do to show their hatred of my people only proves how Christ works the blessings and your remembrance is renewed thru their cruelty and my strength to fight demons thru steadfast prayer continues


No comments:

Post a Comment